This sound effect can be found on The Premiere Edition Volume 1, which was made by The Hollywood Edge. The sound effect is made by a doctored song of a kookaburra. It is identical to the sound effect Hollywoodedge, Dolphins Chirping TE015902 which can be found on The Edge Edition Volume 1.
Sound Effect Description
Dolphin; Chirps / Vocals, Classic, Close Perspective. Debuted in 1963 with the film "Flipper".
Clean, Full Length and Unedited Link to the Sound Effect
- Adventure Time
- Arthur (Heard once in "The Shore Thing.")
- The Backyardigans (Heard in "The Great Dolphin Race.")
- Boy Meets World (Heard only in "The Happiest Show on Earth".)
- Camp Lazlo
- Catscratch (Heard once in "Mall Adjusted.")
- Clifford the Big Red Dog (Heard once in "It's My Party.")
- Dexter's Laboratory
- The Epic Tales of Captain Underpants
- Flipper (1964 TV series)
- The Fairly OddParents (First used in "Action Packed".)
- Glove and Boots
- Gravity Falls (Used within Mermando in "The Deep End" and Aoshima in "The Inconveniencing.")
- Hey Duggee (Heard once in "The Sandcastle Badge.")
- Johnny Test
- Kappa Mikey
- Kick Buttowski: Suburban Daredevil
- Little Einsteins (Heard once in "Whale Tale.")
- The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack
- Oh Yeah! Cartoons
- Out of Jimmy's Head
- Pickle and Peanut
- The Powerpuff Girls
- Power Rangers
- The Replacements
- Robot Chicken
- Sanjay and Craig
- Sesame Street (Heard once in "My Animal Books" and "Circus Alphabet.")
- Stanley (Heard once in "Dolphin Talk")
- The Simpsons
- SpongeBob SquarePants Used in:
- "The Bad Guy Club for Villains"
- "Blackened Sponge"
- "Bubblestand" (Used twice during SpongeBob's technique.)
- "Face Freeze!"
- "I'm with Stupid"
- "Jellyfish Jam"
- "Lame and Fortune"
- "Larry's Gym"
- "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy"
- "Mermaid Man Begins"
- "Mermaid Pants"
- "New Digs"
- "Not Normal"
- "The Paper"
- "Penny Foolish"
- "Pineapple Invasion"
- "Pull Up a Barrel"
- "Sailor Mouth" (Used heavily as a censor for bad word number 11.)
- "SpongeBob LongPants"
- "You Don't Know Sponge"
- Squirrel Boy
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil (Heard twice in "Royal Pain;" heard once in "Diaz Family Vacation;" used for Johnny Blowhole in "The Bounce Lounge.")
- Super Mario World (TV series)
- Teen Titans Go! (Heard once in "Pirates.")
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017)
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 (2013) (Used as sounds for Bananostriches.)
- Flipper (1963)
- Flipper's Great Adventure (1964)
- Inside Out (2015)
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)
- The Lego Movie (2014)
- The Lego Batman Movie (2017)
- The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017)
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Love Wrecked (2005)
- Madagascar (2005)
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015)
- Storks (2016)
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018)
- The Three Stooges (2012)
- Zootopia (2016)
- Cruis'n World (1996)
- LEGO The Incredibles (Video Games)
- Plants vs. Zombies (Video Game)
- Playskool Puzzles (1995) (PC Game)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom (2003) (PC Game)
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie (2004) (Video Game)
- SpongeBob SquarePants: Lights, Camera, Pants! (2005) (Video Game)
Video & DVD
- Kia Ora from Kaikoura (2017)
- New World - BagVote.co.nz (2017)
- Hotwire (Commercials) (Heard often in "The Hotwire Effect - Beach.")
Radio Spots/IDs/Audio Intros
- Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016) (Trailers)
- Madagascar (2005) (Trailers)
- Teen Titans Go! to the Movies (2018) (Trailers)
- Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017) (TV Spots)
- The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water (2015) (TV Spots)
Video & DVD Previews
- KidVision VHS Preview (1995)
- TMS Entertainment (2006)
Towns and Cities
- Microsoft Plus! 95
- Microsoft Plus! for Kids
- Microsoft Plus! 98
- Windows NT 4.0 Workstation Resource Kit